Brewer Fanatic

9/22/06 Giants (Sanchez) @ Milwaukee (Davis) 7:05 CT

laserbomb
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I am glad I taped it)

You might be the luckiest Brewer fan tonight, AJAY. You can fast forward when you really need to. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Keep it up, Brewers; I'll be at the next two games!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

True. But that screed post of TauPentaRei's is memorable enough for WOAH SOLVDD. I suppose you can't move just one post, though.

Ah yes. That was definitely a legendary rant. It pretty much summed up my feelings about Jenkins and about the Brewers in general. What a response to a strikeout http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif . Good stuff.

I will be a minority on the rant, I guess.

I think it was one of the stupidest, mean spirited posts in the history of this board.

One cannot argue the fact that Jenkins has had a miserable year, but the personal vitrol and outright hatred is uncalled for.

One cannot argue the fact that Jenkins has had a miserable year, but the personal vitrol and outright hatred is uncalled for.

Yeah, but it was just so over the top that it became funny. It took much more skill than a simple "You Suck Jenkins!" or something.

Yeah, but it was just so over the top that it became funny. It took much more skill than a simple "You Suck Jenkins!" or something.

agreed. It was so overdone, and all-encompassing with regards to our complaints with Jenkins for 5 years now, that it was one of the funniest posts I've ever seen.

Strange. We deal Ginter and Branyan becomes the controversial player. Then we assume Russell will be gone, and it becomes "who is better," with Cappy and Davis the candidates. Then it becomes "whom to keep, Jenkins or Lee." We deal Lee, and it becomes simply, "get rid of "Jenkins." I can't wait for the next controversial topic. Anyone taking bets to see who it'll be?

What a crazy game. And btw...

I won the trivia question. Got myself a bat and a DVD.

Who played in the most world series games in the 1960s?

That was you? I was the guy sitting two rows behind you on the aisle that knew about Maris playing with the Cardinals. Section 211, Row 14, Seat 1. Small world.

Yeah that sure was me! Ha! Thanks! It only took me asking everyone around me, calling a bunch of my buddies to get the answer correctly!

My bat is nice! It's engraved "Aaron Gross - Dance Champion & Trivia Master" after my last 2 big screen appearances (Won a dance off a few months ago).

Archived