Brewer Fanatic

looking for 2006 hot dog bobbles

jcr0nk

i need a couple of hot dog bobbles for myself, friends and family (one of the few we missed). i have the following bobbles for trade.

polish sausage 2008

chorizo 2007

prince 2007 and 2008

capuano 2007

bill hall 2007

rickie weeks 2007

molitor 2003 (taken)

most of the 82 minis from 2007

i will also have extras of the rest of the bobbles from this year, or could trade tickets, 4 tickets to 8-18 or 8-19 in the terrace reserve.

i also have a few other extras but i will need to dig to check for them, if there is a particular one you are looking for lmk and i can dig and see if i got it.

PM me if interested.

after jcrOnk gets his, if there is anyone else out there with an extra, I too would like to get one.

I have an extra polish sausage or white carlos lee for trade...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

nope, I am in Appleton...

I have had nothing but good luck trading through the mail with other posters... what has been bad about your luck if you don't mind me asking?

also, I'd rather that jcrOnk gets first shot as he is the one who started this thread... if he doesn't take you up, and you are willing to try the mail again, I'm all for a swap.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

turbo-

don`t worry about it i have one lined up, if you work out a trade thats cool. there should be enough for us both.

peavy-

i am in beloit, but i come up to madison for beer brewing supplies from time to time. what were you looking to get in return?

i am still looking for a couple for the family and friends. its funny to see how addictive collecting them can become. i never though my dad would get into them and now he wants them all! the molly is taken....i need to dig but i believe i may have another extra. i will post if i do. all the other trade options are available for those interested.

Archived