Brewer Fanatic

6/22/08 Orioles (Olson) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

trwi7
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How the heck is STL on the verge of sweeping Boston in Boston?? That team sure is living right this year. You'd think the baseball gods will have their say with the Cards before it's over, but then again, I never thought they'd be where they are with that roster either.

Garrett Olson the first round pick? He had a filthy minor league career. Just because you haven't heard of him before/'he's young' doesn't = 'he sucks!'

Ummmm I have heard of Garrett Olson thank you very much. I don't care what he did in the minor leagues or where he was drafted. Ben Hendrickson may have been the best minor league pitcher of all time, yet look what he did at the major league level. All I am saying is, the Brewers had lit up a lot better Pitchers then Olson this year.

How the heck is STL on the verge of sweeping Boston in Boston?? That team sure is living right this year. You'd think the baseball gods will have their say with the Cards before it's over, but then again, I never thought they'd be where they are with that roster either.

Great management?

I don't care what he did in the minor leagues or where he was drafted.

Hendrickson (10th rd. pick) certainly didn't have the kind of minor league numbers Olson did, not to mention major league numbers.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived