Brewer Fanatic

6/22/08 Orioles (Olson) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

trwi7
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is depressing. I'm 20 minutes away from Miller Park watching the game in TV, bright and sunny at the stadium, raining buckets here.

SIGN HART IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont like complaining about umps but this guys strike zone is wildly inconsistent already in this game. I don't think Parra has received one borderline call and Olson has received numerous ones. That strike two call to rickie was not close. Hopefully he will be expanding his zone for Manny too, because Manny might need the help to get a little deeper in the game.

Am I the only one that was appalled to hear BA & Rock talk about how 'great' McClung was last night? Then they said, 'Yea, only 3 walks'... cue graphic flashing up, correcting them, displaying the 5 BBs Seth had last night. Ugh.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

2 hits off of Garret freaking Olson??? Are you kidding me?? Why oh why are the Brewers seemingly the only team in baseball that don't absolutely destroy crappy Pitchers?? And a lefty no less. This team crushes leftys, what the heck?? They better get it together because not only would it be totally embarrassing to lose to Garret Olson, but twice as embarrassing to lose a series against the Orioles at home. Just as it was to lose a series to the Twinkies at home.

So who gets multiple innings out of the BP? Riske for 2? Villy pitched 4 on Friday, so I would doubt Ned puts him back out there.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Why does BA sound so surprised Manny is being lifted here? He's thrown 90 pitches, and his command is off today. Add in that it's a scoring opportunity for the Brewers, and this shouldn't be that surprising at all.

Why oh why are the Brewers seemingly the only team in baseball that don't absolutely destroy crappy Pitchers??
Did you watch the game a few days ago when Bush took a no hitter into the 8th? McClung hasn't exactly been getting lit up lately either.

Nice catch Braunie!

Archived