Brewer Fanatic

6/22/08 Orioles (Olson) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

trwi7

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So is Mike Cameron's toe injury more serious than originally thought? I mean four straight games of Kapler starting, that isn't really great news concerning Mike. It'll be nice to have Weeks back though.

So is Mike Cameron's toe injury more serious than originally thought? I mean four straight games of Kapler starting, that isn't really great news concerning Mike. It'll be nice to have Weeks back though.

They said a couple of days ago that he would be out all series and that his toe was really swollen. Don't know any updates or anything but they said a couple days ago he should be ready Monday.

I heard his toe is hyperextended and was extremely puffed up and swollen on Friday. The plan was for him to sit all weekend and see what it's like in Atlanta.

I didn't know Garrett Olson was a lefty.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I didn't know Garrett Olson was a lefty.

He's not... he just figured out that if he threw left handed, Branyan would not be in the lineup.

That is awesome And That. And it is probably true.

Hopefully for Bill Hall's sake and the teams sake his hit last night can get him going. If he can mash lefties with the way Branyan is mashing righties we'll be in great shape.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Somebody should tell Brian that Braun went 5th in the draft, not 7th. Somebody should also tell him not to sound like an arrogant ass talking down to the viewers about the draft when he doesn't know about the draft.

Yeesh. This is looking like one of those games that I should just turn off right now before I punch something.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Archived