Brewer Fanatic

9/26/06 Brewers (Villanueva) @ Cubs (Marshall) 7:05 CT

trwi7

... its the man of ever changing facial hair, Dan Kolb... and you know what that means for the 7th if Kolb can actually get the final out here...

... it's Turnbow Time!! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed the last three innings, but I read that Kevin Mench struck out in his last at-bat. He looked like crap tonight both at the plate and in the field.

The problem is, I really believe Mench will be our starting LF next season. Why? Because Doug Melvin wants so badly for this Lee trade to look good. He's going to give Mench another opporunity to fail. Watch. I know he's got an ego and he wants to at least make this trade look somewhat more than an All star LF for a closer deal.

Just a question. Why did Ned not pull Turnbow after the 1-2-3 inning? He keeps talking about confidence and that would have built it up but he sent him back out the next inning and he gives up 4 runs 3 earned. That was a dumb move imo.

Why did Ned not pull Turnbow after the 1-2-3 inning?

I wonder the same. One baby step wasn't enough for the night? When was the last time, before his second inning of work last night, that Turnbow had a "good" relief outing?

Geez, Ned.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived