Brewer Fanatic

9-27 NL Central Games

brewerjamie15

St.Louis MO-

Bottom of 8 Cards down a run. Phil Garner comes up with the great idea to pitch to Pujols. All of Houston hates Scrap Iron now, Phil is an idiot, and the Cards lead by two. Pujols crushed one that has still not landed.

I didn't think it was a good idea to pitch to Albert. Turns out he homered.

I can see not wanting to intentionally put the go ahead run into scoring position, but Pujols? I think I walk him every time.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Pittsburgh has two on with two out, bottom 12.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Not NL Central, but Phils/Nats go to 12 as well.

Astros get out of the 12th. To the 13th we go......

UPDATED PROGRESS:

Astros go 1-2-3 in the 13th.

Pirates go 1-2-3 in the 13th.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Phils/Nats move to the 13th.

Phillies have top of the order due up.

Good luck following this, I'm editing on the fly as things happen.........

ASTROS @ PIRATES:

Astros go silently in 14th.

Nothing for the Pirates in 14th either.

Astros have 1st and 3rd with one out in 15th.

Astros take the lead 7-6 on Ausmus sac. fly....Pirates coming up in bottom of 15th.

Astros win 7-6 in 15 innings.

PHILLIES @ NATIONALS:

Phillies leave 2 on in 13th. Lopez, Soriano, Zimmerman due for Nats...and they go 1-2-3. To the 14th in Washington we go.

Phillies have 1st and 3rd with no outs in 14th...2nd and 3rd with 1 out...Coste forced at home, 1st and 3rd with 2 outs for Rollins.....Rollins rips one into RF corner, 2 RBI triple. 8-6 Phils.

Nats put first two hitters to start 14th and now have bases loaded on fielding error on bunt. Bases juiced for Ryan Church......Sac fly for Church (8-7 Phils), 1st and 2nd with one out for Schneider......hits a rope to Utley, 4-6-3 game-ending double play.

Phillies win 8-7.

Wow, what a couple of fun games to watch!

Archived