Brewer Fanatic

6/21/08 Orioles (Cabrera) at Brewers (McClung): 6:05pm CDT

TooLiveBrew

Braun walks for the third time this series...he must've read the thread about him in the Major League forum. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

How about a nice 3-run shot, here, Prince?

Edit: Dang...K. Hold the lead, here. I assume Shouse is going to take Huff and Mota takes it from there?

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

How many times has Shouse done the splits like that after a pitch? Hopefully he's not actually hurt this time...he went off the field limping a bit. The last thing the Brewers need is another bullpen injury.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I like watching Torres, I feel like he genuinely likes being here, part of the Brewers. It seems like honest excitement and emotion every time he goes out there.

well, yeah, ANYTHING is better than pitching in Pittsburgh!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Hopefully the "Age of McClung" as my friends and I have dubbed it rolls on tonight!

Nice outing McDung!

I'm a little late on the reply here, but I've been calling him Seth McCyYoung.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived