LF Braun

1B Fielder

RF Hart

3B Branyan

CF Kapler

C Kendall

P McClung

-------------------------------------

Kapler in CF again? What did Mike say to Ned?

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Jason, I get the MASN feed on Extra Innings -- my guess is that the FSN-WI folks have a well-earned day off. I'd say head for your favorite sports bar with Extra Innings. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

At least in Oshkosh, it's on the normal FSN channel. You should be able to get it Jason. It doesn't show it on the guide because it's a WMLW broadcast, but they still put the game on.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

It'll be interesting to see if McClung can get through the 7th unscathed. A day of rest for the bullpen after last night would definitely be a plus.

Edit: Guess not. Salazar crushed that one...yikes. Now the top of the order's coming up. Hopefully Seth can get that last out.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Big Seth's first time past 90 pitches since 2005 and he hits the wall. Another strong start, though, from the big-righty. I'm starting to wonder when McClung became like the starter I have the 2nd most faith in?? A well-pitched game by both starters. Each made only one mistake...McClung's to Oscar Salazar while Cabrera made his to Hart.

Archived