Brewer Fanatic

9/27/06 Brewers (Bush) @ Cubs (Hill) 7:05 CT

TheEndless7

My last game of the year, second at Wrigley, am 1-0 ((Gonzalez V. Prior was my other one)). Hopeing for a win for the crew for my last game, well, moreso hopeing the weather holds out.

GL Guys. Sorry you'll be alone in chat Trwi7!

Edit: Look for me! lol, will be behind the plate, sorta a bit right of it ((if you're on the mound looking at the plate)) kind ain the third base line kinda not, Wirgley seating there is odd. Will be wearing a retro brewer hat and either a green jacket or a blue polo shirt with a diagnol white stripe on it. 18 so the highschool/collegeish looking kid. Suprisingly, I'm shy as hell so I hope I'm not on TV :P

Edit: Shush, I was hopeing that we'd still be in the playoff race!

Quote:
Sorry you'll be alone in chat Trwi7!

That's alright I'm the master at talking to myself.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Edit: Hey TheEndless7, when did we go back 20 days?http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

ALERT WE HAVE A VINNY ROTTINO SIGHTING!

Brewers:

1. Clark CF

2. Graffanino 2B

3. Cirillo 1B

4. Hall SS

5. Hart RF

6. Bell 3B

7. Rivera C

8. Rottino LF

9. Bush P

Cubs:

1. Pierre CF

2. Theriot 2B

3. Jones RF

4. Murton LF

5. Mabry 1B

6. Blanco C

7. Moore 3B

8. Cedeno SS

9. Hill P

AWESOME BRADY CLARK IS PLAYING HE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN TONY GWYNN JR. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND WATCH TONIGHT'S GAME. I CAN WATCH BRADY AND PRINCE FIELDER. OH WAIT JEFF CIRILLO IS START IN HIS PLACE. THAT SHOULD BE EXCITING. AT LEAST COREY HART IS PLAYING AND JENKINS IS ON THE BENCH OR I MIGHT HAVE COMMITTED A TERRELL OWENS ON THE BREWERS THE REST OF THE SEASON. (I COULD NEVER JUMP OFF A BREWER BANDWAGON LONGER THAN A WEEK.) THOSE OF YOU WATCHING TONIGHT HAVE FUN BECAUSE I THINK I'M GOING TO WATCH THE CHANNEL THAT SHOWS HOMES THAT ARE FOR SALE EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A HOUSE, IT'S STILL MORE INTERESTING AND LESS FRUSTRATING THAN WATCHING BRADY CLARK AND SEE TONY GWYNN JR ON THE BENCH.

Archived