Brewer Fanatic

Where have you gone, Bill Hall?

Community Moderator

Hall's always been one of the worst baserunners on the team.

I still think he can contribute, but people are going to be on him every time he does something wrong, just like Rickie Weeks.

I think Hall has been really having some solid AB's lately. Seeing a lot of pitches, going the other way off a righty in his pinch hit AB saturday night. Solid game for him yesterday too (aside from getting picked off). Hopefully he can continue to take advantage of his opportunities to contribute.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

• 3 weeks later...
Bumping up a Hall thread. Hall has been nothing but a great teammate as far as I can tell since his agent spoke (and always). He's been doing pretty well as of late, with a big hit tonight off a RHP. His comments in the paper lately sure don't seem like someone eager to be traded anymore. Everyone has their rough moments and says things before thinking them through. This was probably the case with Hall. I am glad he is still with the Brewers.

I would like to see Bill get some of Ricky's starts at second base when facing a righty...which would allow to have Branyan at 3rd.

Againt righties...Start Branyan at 3rd three out of four times....Starting Hall 1 out of 4.

Against Righties Start Weeks at 2nd Three out of four times...starting Hall 1 out of 4...

I think this would allow Hall to get back into a groove if he is capable of it against Righties, while not totally stripping all the playing time away from Weeks and Branyan....

Archived