Brewer Fanatic

Branyan tshirt jersey

panthernick

So......went to the store at the stadium to attempt to acquire a Branyan tshirt jersey yesterday for walkoff wednesday. I am the proud owner of about 9 tshirt jerseys and next to my Braun one, Branyan would be my favorite. I was sadly informed that they would not get them due to the fact that "he could be back in the minors shortly and then they would be stuck with them." Anyone have an email of someone with the Brewers I can contact to let them know my disappointment? 9 HRs in 58 ABs should garner a guy a tshirt jersey. My buddy gets to proudly wear his Kapler one, yet I don't get a Branyan one? Unfair. Help me!

That is disappointing. I just checked the brewers.com shop and you can use Branyan's name & number on those two versions. From the online pictures, they seem to be of lower quality (name number font) than the ones that are available for purchase from the stadium though.

Panthernick beat me to the punch in creating this thread. I checked the Fan Zone last night specifically looking for a Branyan tee and overheard a similar explanation given to another customer.

Seriously. If they could stock Mench tees shortly after his mid-season acquisition (Mench!), Branyan tees cannot be impossible.

For cryin' out loud, sales to bf.netters alone could probably justify the expenditure.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I hope Russell does a signing at Jeff's Sports. They just had Kapler for $15 any item. I would assume Branyan would go for the same. I know he could be got for free at a game but I never get to a game early enough.

Edit: I realize this has nothing to do with shirts, but it does involve Branyan merch.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Like I said, this is my personal mission. I will be at the game tonight asking about a Branyan tshirt jersey, as well as tomorrow, as well as Sunday. Is it going to take him passing Prince in HR's before anyone will listen? I'm sure he can accomplish that this weekend. Ha. Branyan lovers unite and badger the FanZone staff until The Muscle is fairly given what is right.

I was sadly informed that they would not get them due to the fact that "he could be back in the minors shortly and then they would be stuck with them."

Tell them I'll take any they're 'stuck with' off their hands (at wholesale, not retail). I'm in on the badgering.

Archived