Brewer Fanatic

6/19/08 Bluejays (Burnett) at Brewers (Bush): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow im starting to get... excited...

About what? You've already gotten the 3TO and the inside-the-parker... what else is there?

Oh wait, I'll bet you want to see the unassisted triple play, right?

Exactly, is that to much to ask?

ANDERSON SHUT YOUR MOUTH

email the booth (carsoup.com, right?). This isn't golf, BA (i don't know what that means, really)

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Wow im starting to get... excited...

About what? You've already gotten the 3TO and the inside-the-parker... what else is there?

Oh wait, I'll bet you want to see the unassisted triple play, right?

Braun just walked, that has to be everything.

2 schools of thought on this... some announcers flap their gums, some act like they're in the dugout.

superstitions are just that...

just keep what you're doing. i was going to leave work to see GER - POR, and the Crew too... but now I'm tempting fate.

2 schools of thought on this... some announcers flap their gums, some act like they're in the dugout.

superstitions are just that...

just keep what you're doing. i was going to leave work to see GER - POR, and the Crew too... but now I'm tempting fate.

What time does Ger-Por start?

If I can't see Russell go deep in person, or live on TV, or hear the call live on the radio...then the next sweetest thing is seeing Gameday at work, updated to 'In play, run(s)", and knowing there's only one thing that can mean, and just waiting for Gameday to confirm what we already know.

At least that was the experience in my office earlier today. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Sweet play by Kapler, I wasn't sure if he would get to that or not.

Can we just forfeit this game? I can't tell you how many people (not necessarily here) have said "Bush is an automatic loss lol!!1@"

Archived