Brewer Fanatic

6/19/08 Bluejays (Burnett) at Brewers (Bush): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am not happy they won, but im not mad either at how they almost blew it. i am completely indifferent to the brewers after this game.

i am happy for bush and looking forward to gagne coming back (sadly). but i also feel bad for bush and for torres

miller park fans did not help the situation with the booing. Our fan base is completely ridiculous. they get to see seven innings no-hit ball and a branyan bomb and are still booing. That is embarassing. did all that booing help riske?

I'm not a fan of needless booing, but if i were there I would be booing my brains out. This is ridiculous.

yeah and you like the rest of the morons there today would be hurting your team. Not helping. taking away all home field advantage. seriously think about it

No need to get snippy. I just think it's OK to express frustration when your team is in the middle of potentially throwing away a game they had no business losing. I would have given Riske an earful after they took him out too, it's human nature.

Now booing for no real reason, that's something else.

"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I hope this bullpen late inning suckitude doesn't carry over against the Orioles. Stat nerds can't rejoice either. The Brewers could have had a positive run differential after this one.....

Riske who normally starts his seasons slow, must be back to April 1st after that outing.

Archived