Brewer Fanatic

OMG WOOT OFF!!!!!11!!!!!!!!

pitchleague

I got 3 BOC! First time, baby!

I also bought one of the 26" LCD HDTVs to replace the analog set that is currently dying in my work room. Hope it works well! Of course, I'll kick myself if a TV is in one of my BOC!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I always miss the roombas too. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

It looks like I missed a lot of goot stuff this time. Bah.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• 3 weeks later...

well, my television that I ordered is awesome. Practically brand new, for a refurb.

Here is what I got in my bag of crap, which FINALLY arrived today:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/pitchleague/IMG_2012.jpg

some random backpack, a fake diamond tennis bracelet, 3 telephone instajacks, and 2 2GB Sansa Mp3 players that seem to work just fine. Plus the cords and earphones.

Overall, it was a nice haul for $8!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

by the way, if you read between the lines of tonight's BOC blog, there will be a woot-off the week of July 21st, highly likely at 12:00 am Thursday July 24th. So, stay up that night!

- - - - - - - - -

• 2 weeks later...

Archived