Brewer Fanatic

6/18/08 Bluejays (Marcum) at Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our classy fans are booing the crap out of Hall. So proud to be a Brewer fan these days.

I kind of feel bad for Billy, I mean not too bad because we did give him $36 million, but we did kind of screw him over with all the position changes. I was one who was against trading him in the offseason and early this year, but I'm starting to think it might be the best thing for both the Brewers and Bill Hall.

I think a lot of the booing was more because Ned took out 3TO for Hall. Hall hasn't gotten too many boos lately, but when you take out the guy who crushed a HR earlier, fans will boo.

Good DP, prevented the game from being tied after the HR.

Community Moderator
Good for the fans booing Hall. It's about showing players that there's no "I" in TEAM and to keep their mouths shut...especially the overpaid, underachieving, big mouth ones like Bill Hall.
I could write a response to this, but I'll just say that comments like that are exactly why I would want to leave town if I was Hall.

I think a lot of the booing was more because Ned took out 3TO for Hall. Hall hasn't gotten too many boos lately, but when you take out the guy who crushed a HR earlier, fans will boo.

The booing was very, very loud after Hall hit the tapper back to the pitcher. I think almost all of it was directed directly at Hall.

Mota is just not a very good pitcher, IMO. Thank gosh for that DP. The fact that he's our 8th inning guy is not good. I can only hope that Gagne can come back and earn the right to be pitching in either the 8th or 9th at some point.

As for whether hall "deserves" to be booed, I don't even get that far. I care a lot more about the Brewers getting the win than anything else. I don't see how booing hall helps the Brewers win.

The whole thing has backfired on Bill... the fans are pissed, he has not been hitting any better and 3TO is lights out

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I care a lot more about the Brewers getting the win than anything else. I don't see how booing hall helps the Brewers win.

In a vacuum that's true, but when you publicly demand a trade in the media, emotions are certainly in play on both sides.

So obsessed...you're insinuating that the Brewer fans should be cheering a guy hitting .190 vs. RHP and just above the mendoza line total after he cowardly has his agent request a trade out of town? What's your logic? Cheer for him loudly like he's playing well and didn't speak out about his deserved reduced role? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I was hoping for Mota to get pulled after the Eckstein double. Hope he pulls through.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Community Moderator

Nasty crowd tonight...booing Mota now. He hasn't been great this year but he hasn't been horrible either.

As always, I'm a fan of bringing in the closer before the 9th to get a big out.

Archived