Brewer Fanatic

Stop Global Cooling

InsomniacInkRoss

Community Moderator

It's La Nina.

After it's over, we will continue our gradual climb upward.

Think of it like this: The normal high/low in Milwaukee today is 75/55. The records are 94/43. Since weather/ocean patterns are essentially waves, fluctuation is the norm.

Or, in baseball terms...small sample size!!!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I blame Ned Yost.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

It's all that coffee. He takes the heat from the atmosphere and puts it in his coffee, knocks back 30 cups in an hour, and it immediately cools in his icewater veins.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Community Moderator

The mid-range (2-week) forecast has a ridge developing over the West.

If it moves eastward, it could mean the first real summer heat of the year for Wisconsin.
If it stays to the west, storm systems will ride over it and drop into the Midwest--that could be bad for the flooding situation.

Are you trying to tell me that it is not hot?

Ouch. Makes it seem downright chilly here (though we have hit 100 twice this week and the following temps will be on mostly rainy days).

Now 83

Thu

91°

Fri

89°

Sat

90°

Sun

92°

Mon

93°

I'm jeleous of those temps

Are you trying to tell me that it is not hot?

Ouch. Makes it seem downright chilly here (though we have hit 100 twice this week and the following temps will be on mostly rainy days).

Now 83

Thu

91°

Fri

89°

Sat

90°

Sun

92°

Mon

93°

Rain would be nice. It's almost 9:30 here and it is still 100 degrees outside. We're not even to the height of summer yet!

That said, I still think I picked the right year to move away from Wisconsin, what with the record snowfalls and floods and all. I wouldn't change a thing.

Archived