Brewer Fanatic

Braun v Fukudome - VOTE NOW FOR THE ALL-STAR GAME (merged with Braun 4th in All-Star voting)

Weirdos19
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My girlfriend sat on the voting site from 8:45 PM until 10:59 PM voting with every e-mail address she could think of from everyone that was over watching the game. Probably got a good 150-200 votes out. Russell 'The Muscle' '3TO' Manyan was a write-in for 3B for every vote.

Uecker and Powell just stated that they heard rumors on Tuesday that Braun overtook Fukudome.

Way to go 8!

Yeah I to heard that today while listening at work. That is sweet, hopefully he just held off Fukudome and for the second straight season can have a starter in the All-Star game. Nice to see the Brewers finally getting noticed.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Espn had 32 baseball analyst pick who they thought should be in the all-star game. Braun was the highest vote getter for NL OF. He had 19 votes (He also got one vote for the DH), Burrell had 16 and Ludwich had 15. The current top 3 vote getters each had one vote. Who voted for Griffey? Link

Verified Member
Espn had 32 baseball analyst pick who they thought should be in the all-star game. Braun was the highest vote getter for NL OF. He had 19 votes (He also got one vote for the DH), Burrell had 16 and Ludwich had 15. The current top 3 vote getters each had one vote. Who voted for Griffey? Link

I find it funny that they have a poll up where you can vote for who you think should be allstar starters. I mean, isn't that what the allstar voting was for...

That doesn't say much for ESPN's analysts.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

• 10 months later...

Archived