Brewer Fanatic

Google Wont Save You #92 - Danny Almonte

lcbj68c

I haven't done one of these yet, but wanted a neat and interesting way to unload on some Brewers tickets that I am fortunate enough to come into given my new position w/ the club. So here it is. Google Won't Save You #92. Winner gets a pair, or 1 if you are dateless or friendless, to one of five games on the next home stand. (July 5-13th). You get your choice between these five games;
July 5 vs Pittsburg 6:05 PM
July 7 vs Colorado 7:05 PM
July 9 vs Colorado 7:05 PM
July 11 vs Cincy 7:05 PM
July 13 vs Cincy 1:05 PM

So without further ado. Good Luck and hopefully this wasnt too easy.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w221/lcbarritt/google92.jpg

Nicely done. From the where are they now files. Danny Almonte is currently pitching very well for Western Oklahoma State. OF/LHP Danny Almonte (Bronx, NY) who hit .497 with 14 homeruns and 19 stolen bases as an Outfielder. Almonte, a Freshman, was 7-1 with 1 save and 48 strikeouts spanning 38.2 innings on the mound in 2008 for the Pioneers.

Tomter...PM me with your choice of game and address or preferred method of delivery.

Additional trivia game to come some time in the days to come.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Well ya only gave it 90 minutes. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

he married some hairdresser much older than he is. i dont think she was a senior citizen but shes got huge jugs. (not carlos beltran wife size, but still decent) i'll start hunting for the pic i saw of those two.

Archived