Brewer Fanatic

Can we give credit to Yost/Melvin about Seth McClung?

McClung also managed to get ahead of 6 hitters 0-2 which is a testament to his raw ability and offsets his control a little bit. I agree he needs to be watched closely and I continue to hold my breath and hope he keeps it up but it isn't like he is getting by on smoke and mirrors he has a good fastball and wicked curve when his getting it over. I just don't think it is inconcievable that he has improved his control and may be an effective back of the roation starter. I like him in the rotation more than Villy at this point just based on his better stuff. Once Villy starts going through the lineup a 2nd and 3rd time I get worried which makes me less sure of him as a starter.

McClung seems to have put it together enough to be a 5th starter. I suppose the Crew could do a lot worse. Remember Snyder and Navarro, anyone?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived