Brewer Fanatic

6/14/08 Twins (Perkins) at Brewers (Suppan): 6:05 PM CDT

hawing
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/mex-grocer_2006_28077808

I saw these at a Walgreens yesterday and immediately thought of Carlos Villanueva. lol

Pitch like a king, Carlos!

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Community Moderator
The Brewers should consider selling those at the concession stands. If Villy ever becomes a starter again, I will eat them on days that he pitches for good luck.

Community Moderator
I LOVE the decision to bring Torres in. That was the most important out of the game and will make a much bigger difference in our % chance of winning the game than anything he could have done later. Yost shouldn't be afraid to bring in Torres in the same situation in the 6th or 7th inning as well.

Horrible. Just horrible. Why does that always happen to Torres?

And Schroeder is right. It seems like every time the Brewers play the Twins their lack of fundmentally sound play is highlighted by the fact that the Twins are usually very sound.

If the Brewers can beat Nathan I'll be very pleasantly surprised.

It's nice to see the Brewers lay a HUGE egg to start this homestand when they had a chance to really capture some momentum. Great job Crew!! 8.5 GB now. Stick a fork in them. When you can't win a series from a team like the Twinkies at home, you don't deserve to go to the post season. How unbelievably horrible.

I asked rhetorically how many psotions the Twins had an advantage over the Crew, the real question being how the Brewers could get beat that badly.

Now, I question whether teh Brewers are better than the Twins at all, because my gut tells me they aren't. Maybe more talent, but not as good at just playing ball.

C'mon 3TO.

3TO percentage and man crush rising!!!

And why wasn't Branyan here until like 2 weeks ago?

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived