Brewer Fanatic

Travel to Miller Park this Weekend

pebadger

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this thread.

I've seen it recommended that people traveling to MP from the Cities or northern Wisconsin take WI 29 to Green Bay, then I-43 to Milwaukee due to the I39/90/94 closures.

That route will work fine, but as of now a faster, still open route is to take WI29 to Wausau, I39/US51 south to Stevens Point, US10 east towoards teh Appleton/Oskosh area and then US 41 down to Milwaukee.

A much faster route than going via Green Bay. It is possible that US41 may experience a closure yet this weekend, but any detour there will probably be very localized in nature and still a much quicker experience than going all the way over to Green Bay.

Anyway, for those not aware of the road closure situation, please budget extra time for the trip and call ahead if you have other plans beside the game on your travels through southern Wisconsin.

Archived