Brewer Fanatic

6/13/08 Twins (Slowey) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
If that's good enough for you then good for you. It won't be enough to earn a playoff spot, therefore its not good enough for me.
I would like us to make the playoffs. But I don't think this team is talented enough--or at least they aren't based on the way they are performing right now. Do you really think managing is the only reason we aren't at the Cubs' level?

Community Moderator

This got ugly. Fortunately, it's only 1/162. Hopefully the Cubs don't pull off another comeback.

I'm also glad that I decided not to make the trip to Milwaukee tonight.

what is that.. 10 infield singles today?

Just keep playing those corner infielders deep against Gomez. He'll keep bunting, and he'll beat every one of them out, but keep doing it. I mean, it's not like anyone in the American League ever gets him out.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Brewer Fanatic Staff
This is your mistake. The Brewers are no more of a contender than the sub-.500 team that's kicking the crap out of them tonight is.

Well, the Brewers only trail the flawed Cards and young Marlins for the wild card. If you choose to disregard that, then you may as well be watching the 2002 Brewers.

Do you really think managing is the only reason we aren't at the Cubs' level?

Yes.

The adjustments just don't seem to be there, but its not surprising considering the other easy in-game decisions that can't be made correctly. However, Bill Hall is solely responsible for 6 of the Twins 9 runs tonight. So I put this game on that dude. Maybe he should spend less time crying to his agent over the phone and more time remembering how to play MLB caliber baseball.

Hopefully the Cubs don't pull off another comeback.

At this point, we're probably better off if they keep winning.

Schroeder, shut up. You don't know anything. It's not amazing Slowey is 2-6 because he sucks at pitching. That's what happens to pitchers who suck at pitching. What's amazing is that this team has let him walk through the order like it's straight out of the Frontier League.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Well, the Brewers only trail the flawed Cards and young Marlins for the wild card. If you choose to disregard that, then you may as well be watching the 2002 Brewers.

Last I checked, the Brewers had pretty much failed to establish themselves as being better than either of these teams. Why would I think they can hang with them?

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Does Hall have any options remaining? Maybe a little Nashville wake up call would help, kind of like Weeks last year.

Anyways, games like tonight are the reason why MLB Extra Innings rules.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Talking about an ass. I was so right about Bill Hall in many previous posts that I got ripped on. I have known about about his stubborn selfish butt for years and it fell on deaf ears. Now do you guys understand why I said those things? I do know some people in the organization and they know. After Estrada, he was the biggest pain for management last year. Now he took over that role.

Archived