Brewer Fanatic

6/13/08 Twins (Slowey) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will have to see if the light hitting twins can even manage to take a few out of the yard.

One of those games we really need for some "true" momentum. Well, except for the fact that there is no such thing as momentum

RobDeer 45 wrote:
Splitterpfj, I hear what you are saying. Most of my college roomates were from the cities and I learned to hate the every team from MN. I want to be able to cheer for the twins when they aren't playing the Brewers but I still can't get myself to. I secretly want them to loose all the time. I will never cheer for the Vikings or Gophers though. I can't even cheer for the wild and we don't have a team. Oh well.

Co-sign.

Please allow me to sign-on to this proclamation as well. I have an admitted irrational distaste for all teams-Minnesota.

What kind of team has their official color as Purple?

Seriously

The Vikings are by far my most hated team. I hate purple, I hate that darn bugle, I hate Darren Sharper and Ryan Longwell, and the Metrodome should be blown up.

I am going to laugh so hard when Arod and the Pack beat the Vikings by 30 on opening weekend. They thought they might have a chance with Favre retiring... HA!! Fat chance

This should be in the Vent Thread probably.

I don't really hate the Twins all that much, they were the small market team I loved to cheer for since the Crew sucked for so long. I was a big fan of Kirby Puckett.

Dang, wOOgiE! I sure don't get tired of saying that your IGTs are simply gorgeous. Every time I check them there seems to be something new/different/better.

Let's go Crew!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived