Brewer Fanatic

6/12/08 Non-Brewers IGT

wOOgiE22

Down 2-1 in bottom of 7, Cubs let Zambrano hit with 1st and 2nd and two outs. He was already at 99 pitches. Ned would be roasted for making such a move, even though Z has had a good year at the plate. He popped up to first on the first pitch he saw. Then, proceeded to walk the leadoff guy in the 8th on 4 pitches.

Ugh. Aram up late in a game with DLee on 2nd in a 2-1 game. Is there any doubt that he'll go yard?

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

how bad is the Braves pen when this guy is their 8th/9th inning option in a 1 run game??

edit: zero run game now apparently. unbelievable.

"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

In Play, run(s)....crap....Edmonds, what a joke

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

AND AWAYYYYYYYYYY WE GO!

The best part is that the Cubs announcers were expecting a game winning homer in the 8th. Even they know the Cubs pull that magic on a route basis at Wrigley.

The Braves had the bases juiced in the 7th, & the Cubs escaped.

The Braves had runners on the corners in the 8th, & the Cubs escaped.

Honestly, I know the luck will even itself out as the season drags on, but MAN! This is frustrating. That's gonna be one heckuva streak of bad luck to even this crap out.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

the Braves pen is miserable. even if they somehow regain the lead, i doubt they'll be able to hold it.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived