Brewer Fanatic

6/12/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Astros (Moehler): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
There's not much I enjoy more in baseball than seeing the Brew Crew lay the blocks to a demonstrative clown like Valverde (or Zambrano)

Uecker said basically the same thing on the radio broadcast. I think the exact words were "There's nobody I like to see get hit more than Valverde." And he went on to talk about him strutting and throwing up his arms and how no one in the majors likes to watch him.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's not much I enjoy more in baseball than seeing the Brew Crew lay the blocks to a demonstrative clown like Valverde (or Zambrano)

Uecker said basically the same thing on the radio broadcast. I think the exact words were "There's nobody I like to see get hit more than Valverde." And he went on to talk about him strutting and throwing up his arms and how no one in the majors likes to watch him.

Us buff, golden-bronzed geniuses think alike, I guess

What part of "Mota induced the groundball and Prince screwed it up, with 2 out" makes it Mota's fault?

Good grief!

I already blamed Fielder. Mota did fall behind Loretta though and gave up a meatball.

Would that be the same Loretta who would have been sitting in the dugout eating seeds if Prince had done his job?

Just wondering...

They broke out for a weather update, so I didn't hear the whole conversation, but was a move made with Weaver? They basically made it seem like he got his shot and said "Nuh uh."

Per Jim, he was released today

They broke out for a weather update, so I didn't hear the whole conversation, but was a move made with Weaver? They basically made it seem like he got his shot and said "Nuh uh."

Per Jim, he was released today

Thanks. It's nice to hear the tornado updates as I sit surrounded by windows, but I keep missing important parts of the game!

Archived