Brewer Fanatic

6/12/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Astros (Moehler): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Unbelievable. I can see why everyone in NY hated this guy.

Did he also pitch in a day game following a night game after he went multiple innings the night before in New York too?

(Well, I made it over 100 posts before my first Ned doesn't know how to manage a bullpen vent, hopefully it will be another 100+ before he makes me do that again)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unbelievable. I can see why everyone in NY hated this guy.

Did he also pitch in a day game following a night game after he went multiple innings the night before in New York too?

(Well, I made it over 100 posts before my first Ned doesn't know how to manage a bullpen vent, hopefully it will be another 100+ before he makes me do that again)

Did he also have to get 4 outs every inning he pitched in NY?

and also is there any doubt the cubs win this game 3-2 after the Braves throw up a golden opportunity?

none what so ever.

Gabe Kapler is pretty good right now.

"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

In both those lineups Prince would get walked 4 times.. would have been better to start Kapler and hit him behind prince

We could only hope that Kapler's awesomeness would keep Prince from walking at all.

Thanks Gabe for continuing to prove your awesomeness...

What did Tim Dillard do to Ned? Four run lead in the 8th seems like a good time for Dillard. I am not trying to complain about Mota, others have made a good argument on that, I just am intrigued by what Dillard brings to the table

What part of "Mota induced the groundball and Prince screwed it up, with 2 out" makes it Mota's fault?

Good grief!

I already blamed Fielder. Mota did fall behind Loretta though and gave up a meatball.

Guillermo Mota and Prince Fielder everybody!
What part of "Mota induced the groundball and Prince screwed it up, with 2 out" makes it Mota's fault?

Good grief!

I think it was supposed to be, "Prince Fielder and Guillermo Mota everybody!" Just the wrong one was first.

just to make everyone feel better about our bullpen, Billy Wagner blew his 3rd straight save opp today. Cost Johan a win when he pitched a gem.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived