Brewer Fanatic

6/12/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Astros (Moehler): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

I understand Hipster, but do you think Prince would be more likely to walk 4 times in a game or strike out 3 times in a game? How about I meet you halfway and say 2Ks and 2BBs. I can do that.

I don't even think it is a question that him walking 4 times is more likely.

In both those lineups Prince would get walked 4 times..

How is that bad???

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With that lineup, I see nothing wrong with Counsell second. but would rather see Iribarren there.

If Hart leads off with a single and Counsell doesn't bunt, this lineup makes no sense at all. Unless, Hart is on the run right away.

If the choice is of which player, Counsell or Branyan, that you would like to give one more PA to I doubt you would choose Counsell. By having Counsell bat 2nd, Yost is doing just that.

I understand Hipster, but do you think Prince would be more likely to walk 4 times in a game or strike out 3 times in a game? How about I meet you halfway and say 2Ks and 2BBs. I can do that.

I don't even think it is a question that him walking 4 times is more likely.

In both those lineups Prince would get walked 4 times..

How is that bad???

If it wasn't 3K cameron behind him it wouldn't be.. ok I will revise:

Kapler

Dillon

Braun

Fielder

Hart

Branyan

Rivera

Hall

And while I know that Russ will keep banging on the drum of Kapler and Branyan suck until they start to fall off (mid-July) the fact of the matters they are both hot right now and it more likely over the next week or so they stay hot then not though over the season they will obviously trend towards the norm. I don't see Atlanta sitting Chipper Jones because he is hitting 100 points above his career average.

As for Dillon not being able to play second, if the Brewers could live with Weeks there or Hall at 3B, I don't see the big drop-off to Dillon.

Of course it is a moo point because we don't set the lineups...

EDIT: Started 4 of's.. thought it was softball for a second though Kapler is so awesome he could probably catch.

As for Dillon not being able to play second, if the Brewers could live with Weeks there or Hall at 3B, I don't see the big drop-off to Dillon.

Its not a matter of fielding the baseball and making the throws, its practice at turning DPs, which Dillon has very limited experience at.

Its not a matter of fielding the baseball and making the throws, its practice at turning DPs, which Dillon has very limited experience at.

I have very limited experience dating Playboy models but I think I could figure it out if given an opportunity.

How close was Branyan's fly out? Gameday has it deep in Left Center. Was it close to back to back to back jacks?

Pretty close. It would've hit the top of the wall, but Bourn made a pretty nice catch

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Archived