Brewer Fanatic

Team 1 6/12 Nobody @ Nobody. Game PPD due to rain (again)

brewerjamie15

We'll perhaps tinker with batting order shortly, but the plan going into the year was to keep the batting order unchanged. Radman Matt will pitch the whole game this week. Hopefully, we will be able to play.

I will not be home until approximately 5:30pm and will not be able to post an official announcement about the game until that time if there is a question due to weather.

I hope we play because I could use a beer at the White House.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Ill be there.

Just so you guys know ahead of time I will miss next Thursday and Fridays games though. Thats the 19th and 20th. I can probably make it to Thursdays game if we are short players but Friday I am out for sure.

Dear Weather Gods & County Staff Members

We aint playing. I've got my uniform at the dry cleaners and wont be able to pick it up. My glove, I tore out all the lacings and laid them out to rub conditioner on them. Upon doing so, the dog took off with one of the sections and I can't find where he hid it. Over night, I discovered I suddenly wanted to bat left handed, but dont have the appropriate batting glove to do so. Hours ago, ASA decided to make my bat illegal, just in the state of Wisconsin, and I dont want to use it and be labeled a cheater. I took the engine out of my car to perform an oil change and can't figure out how to put it back together. While at work today, somebody siphoned my gas tank and while I would normally default and take the bicycle, but the chain fell off and it seems unrepairable. I could print a map and find walking directions, but the printer is out of toner.

What ever you do, I'm already resigned to the fact that I wont be able to play, so dont change your normal course now on account of me!

Respectfully,

lcbj68c

Reverse Phsychology Major

Brewerfan.net

I'm going to head to the BBC this evening and have some wings and play some trivia.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

I'm bummed tonight's game was called off, but I think most of us saw that coming even if we did dodge the earlier storms more than we were supposed to.

I had a feeling tonight would be my last game, but I'm not going to give out hope on the rest of the season regardless of how crappy of a time of year this is for me. I'm encouraged that next week's game is also at 9pm, which I think I missed before. The July 3rd game being at 9pm is also a distinct possibility, as is the game on July 17th, but the rest unfortunately I absolutely positively cannot make.

We got screwed by the weather two years ago as well IIRC.

Archived