Brewer Fanatic

Who's looking for a Retro Braun?

bdeuce05
I have come across an extra Retro Braun bobble that I am willing to trade/sell and am interested in seeing what people would be willing to offer. I have all of the SGA's (Regular and Retro), but would be interested in some of the minor league or retail bobbles (i.e. Forever Collectibles / knuckleheads / vintage). I would also be looking for a Bernie Mac or the standing Bernie Brewer. I also collect Brewers autographed items (balls, pics, bats, jerseys). PM me with what you have to offer. Thanks

Is this still available? I have two excellent condition poker tables, one is a fold up (with tops for blackjack and craps too) and one is a free standing one with folding legs that seats 5. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you some pictures. I have never used the folding one and the stand up one only about 5 times. The standing one has a WPT logo in the middle.

This post is good for anyone with and extra Braun Retro.

Archived