Brewer Fanatic

Pujols Injuy: may be back as early as 6/26 (reply #16)

nate82

For the first time in recent memory I thought the advantage the Brewers had over the rest of the divison was depth. With Wainwright and now Pujols that will certainly test the Cards now. The Cubs probalby can't afford an injuries like the Brewers did with Weeks, YoGa and Riske and, if history tells us anything, they will have to as well. If not and they get lucky injury wise they pretty much get the division because of it.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Why was Duncan in AAA in the first place? Was he injured or had they sent him down?

They sent him down just last week I believe. He was batting poorly I believe and there was no spot for him to play everyday also. Since Pujols was at first and the outfield is a big log jam right now.

The loss of Fox, Guzman, and Ward must really be killing the Cubs right now. Maybe it is just their year, everyone is performing and so far no major injuries (Unless you count Soriano's DL stink when he sucked)

It is going to be tough for the Cards, hopefully we can take advantage.

You never like to see guys injured, especially not guys like him, but I'll take any edge we can get. Maybe D. Lee is next.

You were close, it's Soriano. Broken hand (compliments of former Brewer Jeff Bennett), could miss 6 weeks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AmeMAWsAj4HKTECi3VIEcBQRvLYF?slug=ap-cubs-sorianoout&prov=ap&type=lgns

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived