Brewer Fanatic

6/11/08 Brewers (Parra) at Astros (Backe): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
That is forever my favorite Jason Kendall moment. He got everything there, and finally broke from his classy, gritty image to look at it. And as they will do, the gods of baseball put him in his place.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well unless Ryan Braun hits three homeruns this looks like a loss. It's like that scene from Waterboy where the Fonz looks at Bobby Bouchee and says, "Bobby you have to do it, none of these other guys are any good. Now go out there and make something happen!"

I don't understand how someone can be so pessimistic in the 4th inning. Its 3-3 now dude. Prepare to eat your words!

OK, that's enough of that home run derby pitching

Well, maybe just let the Brewers finish the top of the 4th and then call off the derby. You know something's up, when Kendall hits one off the top of the wall.

Did Kendall just pose? And hit a 2B?

That might be the farthest Kendall has ever hit a baseball. Can you blame him for posing? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

You certainly hear announcers point out the Brewers rely on HRs for ~45% of their scoring when they have a low-scoring night. But not much when the Brewers score 4 runs on homers in one inning.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Well unless Ryan Braun hits three homeruns this looks like a loss. It's like that scene from Waterboy where the Fonz looks at Bobby Bouchee and says, "Bobby you have to do it, none of these other guys are any good. Now go out there and make something happen!"

I don't understand how someone can be so pessimistic in the 4th inning. Its 3-3 now dude. Prepare to eat your words!

Dude relax have you ever heard of a joke!

Dude relax have you ever heard of a joke!

I'm used to jokes being in blue...sorry

I just lost a $5 dollar bet on that jack from Kendall. Oh well, it was a beauty

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Archived