Brewer Fanatic

Looking for a new cell phone...

The Active 33

I just got a Samsung Glyde and it works great - but I too wanted a blackberry. $30 was too much for me though.

I thought the Glyde was the closest thing - a flat phone and a full keyboard. I was iffy on the touch screen and wasn't a big fan of the slide out keyboard, but its actually really nice. I've had it ~two weeks, verizon is my provider.

Thanks for the phone suggestions. I ended up staying with AT&T which was the only company I found who didn't charge the $30 blackberry data plan fee, so I got the Curve 8310. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• 5 months later...

Figured that I would bump this thread again.

I've had Verizon for years and am sticking with them for sure and am up for a new phone next week. My LG 8700 is still in good shape, but it only connects with my car's bluetooth about one out of every three times I try to us it and it's getting annoying.

Anyone on here actually have the Blackberry Storm? I heard all the buzz about it before it came out, but was wondering how actual users like it. I'm not really very sure that I want a touch screen either though and I didn't see anything that really stood out to me on Verizon's web list of phones. I'm looking into the Samsung Glyde and the Saga intrigues me as well. I saw one page online that rumored that the new Blackberry Pearl flip phone was coming to Verizon and I think I would be more interested in that if I could get it soon. Anything else new coming out that anyone knows of for Verizon? Or anyone who has a newer Verizon phone that they love for one reason or another?

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

I'm with Verizon and just got the enV2. I'm really happy with it. I had the original enV and this is much smaller. I didn't really want a touch screen and can't go back to not having a full keyboard. The battery life is amazingly good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived