Brewer Fanatic

Morgan Ensberg

I saw the Yankees released Morgan Ensberg. Would it make sense to sign Ensberg to open up the possibilty to trade Hall? Ensberg could take Halls part of the platoon with Branyan. I know he hasn't done much lately, but he has pretty decent career numbers and was a pretty good defender from what I remember of him with Houston. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that, I haven't looked at any defensive stats.

We'll stay away from him. I think Dillon would have a bigger role if Hall were traded for a minor leaguer or a pitcher. I think Doug is always looking for another pitcher but rarely for a position player during the season unless a major hole occurs for some reason (thinking of when we added Graffy and David Bell).

Ensberg is done...

if they want to stick him in AAA, so be it...but putting him straight in the majors would be a bd idea..he's forgotten how to hit..or they changed the rule about peds or something...

Archived