Brewer Fanatic

Initial Interest Thread; Milwaukee vs Madison; Possibly a Charity Event

lcbj68c

Mods, Please pin this to keep at the top please.

There seems to be some interest in playing a game pitting Madison vs Milwaukee. I am also in the process of trying to develop a charity game or tournament to be held possibly at Miller Park, perhaps the Main Stadium or maybe Helfaer Field with a flight-restrictive ball. The game would look to be near August/September. If you are interested in playing, coaching, or helping out with any aspects of this event, please post here or pm me regarding how you can help out. I am just in the beginning stages, so I dont have a lot of details other than I am trying to line things up to get it done. I am looking for input or any assistance, such as tailgate grills and things of that nature. A home run derby type event and other ideas are welcome ideas. We'd probably have a block of 4 hours, if I can get it done at Miller Park. The only thing I ask is please don't make this thread "Insert team here" is gonna whip that "insert team here" "insert body part" here, back and forth banter. Thanks ~Luke

Regardless if this is for Charity or not, we are going to still beat them like they stole something. They are playing in the minor leagues in Madison. Welcome to the show Madison, and you guys are gonna get smoked.
One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

Whatever is needed....count on me.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Like practice last Friday?

P.S. you know I'm just busting your groin. We had a good time working exlusively on hitting the other way, missed ya.

Count me in as well. I do however, ask that I get a copy of emails in regards to what is going on. I very much appreciate the initiative but I also need to be involved when the site is being represented.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

• 1 month later...

I've narrowed this down to a couple of options for the Madison guys and am waiting a response from their leader by his PM. Real quick, I need your guys input on what would be a go or no-go for each of you personally?

Sunday Aug 17th - Softball 11am-1pm Private Tour 1:30pm-3pm Dinner/Brewers Game @ Dodgers 3:10 First Pitch, however only 9 days away!

Saturday or Sunday August 30th or 31st. Same type of set-up however this is Labor Day Weekend.

Monday Sept 1st- Our best chance to get a Brewer Game in, but this is Labor Day! 1:05 Brewers game vs Mets then 5:30 softball game.

Friday August 22nd or Sept. 5th - Friday Night Brewers Games. Softball at 4:30pm and Brewers games at 7:05pm...however people have work.

Brainstorm your feelings so that NeedMoreFans and I can get this done. Your travel and work considerations are my biggest concerns.

I thought you moved out of state, Brewer Fever? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Yep that was me. I went off to California for the military but was sent home with a chronic knee issue that kept flaring up. They made me take a medical discharge and I've been home ever since. It's the kind of thing that rarely bothers me in everyday life. But military rigors made it flare up too often for their tastes. I've played softball all summer and haven't had a single issue.

Archived