Brewer Fanatic

6/10/08 Brewers (McClung) at Astros (Oswalt): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeh, I can only hope McClung starts hitting guys as well. It will go well with all his walks.

Screw winning, this is about being a man!

No blue?
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I'm trying to figure out why Braun was beaned. He hit 2 homers and had 5 ribbies in the sweep. Did he do something on his homer in the 10-1 game that completed the sweep?

edit...really awful 2nd grade grammar

If it were intentional, my guess is the Astros took offense to Braun's fist pump after his HR on getaway day of the last series which at that point made the score 7-1. That'd be pretty weak if they were that petty, though.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Braun hit a HR last year where he just slowly walked towards first right after he hit it, wasn't that against the Astros?

It was. He had the head nod and just strolled to first. He also had a HR in Houston against Lidge with an exaggerated fist pump.

So Tejada gets the beanball? Fair enough. lol

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived