Brewer Fanatic

6/8/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Rockies (Francis): 2:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DougJones43 wrote:

Time for Mota in the 8th???

You do remember what happened Friday night, right?

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. I think Ned will do it, because he's stubborn and wants to prove it was the right thing then, and still is now. It will probably end in disaster.

Yesterday it was king George, now Viz? This is like a walk down memory lane seeing all the old Brewers, lol.

Great job by CV to get out of that inning. Now lets hope Mota doesn't give it up like he did Friday.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

look at cv's splits against lefties

But that's only for this season. In his career they're much more normal. I hate when Mota comes in to pitch, I absolutely don't trust him with a 1 run lead. Make it a 2 run lead 3TO!

Community Moderator

Nice managing by Yost. It was a lose-lose situation for him--if Villanueva gives up the big hit, people would be asking why Shouse didn't get put in. If Shouse came in and gave up a big hit, people would be blaming him for not sticking with Villy like they did on Friday.

Let's hang on to this, we need it.

Please put Counsell in at 2B next inning.

Perfect, the better hitter gets an AB here and the better defender can them come in? Will it happen though? I say no. Will Cameron come in, I mean Kapler "is a fine defender" or whatever it was.

Nice managing by Yost. It was a lose-lose situation for him--if Villanueva gives up the big hit, people would be asking why Shouse didn't get put in. If Shouse came in and gave up a big hit, people would be blaming him for not sticking with Villy like they did on Friday.

You're right, no one in this thread was calling for Shouse before Helton came up.

Archived