Brewer Fanatic

Hope everyone remains safe..

SquirrelMaster

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Continuous rain, wind, and lightning the last 45 minutes or so in Watertown. Tornado siren went off an hour or so ago but so far so good. Hoping the dish allows us to watch the horse race at 5pm....

Stay dry and safe.

We had power out from about 3 until 5 about half an hour north of Madison here.

On the plus side the power and cable came on just in time to see Saito close out a game for the Dodgers.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Working at Mayfair and about 1 hour and 15 minutes ago they cleared the mall and made sure no one was near windows. One security guard told me to close my doors and lock them. Someone explain to me, how that is gonna do anything if a tornando comes through?
One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

I'm not the only one of my friends that has water in their basements...lucky for me i caught it at the source early, before it reached the carpet. Good luck with your basement, matt.

I heard that a friend's grandma's apartment complex basement/garage flooded....which put her car under water. And it's STILL raining!

The flood in Madison in 2006 was ridiculous. The basement of the Dayton House where cars are parked was completely flooded. Water was over most of the cars, my car was parked on a street and it had water and flooded it as well. I'm glad that I'm not around for this flood, we had some flooding here in Germany a week ago but it was nothing like those pictures. A lot of the housing on base was flooded in the basement, I had to go down there and clear out drains. Not a pleasant smell to say the least.

www.weather.com doesn't predict a day without rain until Wednesday. Can't wait to mow my lawn this week..
Lawn? By the time you get to it you will probably have a swamp instead. Probably have to wait another few days for it to dry before mowing.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Community Moderator
Looks like this round is going stay mostly north of Dane county, but the Dells have been battered pretty big this weekend. Looking at the radar, it looks like this storm tonight is big and intense again and the Dells are right in the middle of it.

I just got back from my weekend trip to Minocqua. The entire area (Minocua, Tomahawk, Eagle River) lost power for about 4 hours Friday night. It was incredibly windy no huge storms though, driving back I saw som monumental rain puddles

Archived