Brewer Fanatic

Bigger, Stronger, Faster*

TooLiveBrew

Just got home from a screening of this movie. It is an absolutely, positively, 'do not miss' documentary about steroids & PEDs in American culture. It tackles the question in an objective & honest manner, and has a wicked sense of humor without losing its serious intent.

The director is Chris Bell, and he's the narrator & interviewer, etc. I honestly haven't had enough time to collect all my thoughts on this film. It's stellar, and should be required viewing for any baseball fan... or American. I imagine it'll take a while for most to get the chance to see this, but DO NOT MISS THIS FILM.

Please share your thoughts as you can catch the film! There is no way I can possibly share what I want to about it right now. I really can't wait until I can purchase this on DVD.

Wikipedia page

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I was at the press screening for it a few weeks ago and enjoyed it quite a bit. Not sure if it will even be playing in Madison, but I am fairly certain it will play at The Oriental in Milwaukee.

Archived