Brewer Fanatic

I'll have 1 extra Polish Sausage Bobble... will need a trading partner for barrel man

TURBO

Hey fellas, I'm going to have at least one extra SGA polish sausage bobble. Anyone willing to trade me Barrell Man?

I already have a trading partner for Braun and Hart, now I just need the Barrel Man...

Also, I have a friend who is willing to trade 2 Prince's (from this season) for 2 Barrel guys as well...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I don't have any extra Brauns...but I think I'll probably have an extra Hart or two when September comes. I won't be able to get to the Polish game, so I was looking for a partner. Are you still interested? PM me if so.

Would you be interested in any of the bobbles from the past couple of years?

if you have the 2006 Yount (70's uniform) then yes, otherwise, I have them all...

original post has changed, I am now looking for a Barrel Man bobble trading Partner... Willing to give a Polish Sausage for a Barrel Man...

Anyone interested?

I ended up with 2 extra polish sausage bobbles, one is spoken for but I'd trade the other one for any one of the earlier sausage guys...(I only have the latest polish sausage)

I'm also still looking for a 2006 yount with the 70's iniform if anyone has an extra to trade or sell..

Archived