Brewer Fanatic

6/6/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Rockies (Jimenez): 8:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is where he needs to start working on that changeup and 2 seemer again.

Side note: is anyone else enjoying the Rockies broadcast team? Both pretty smooth and well informed. Plus they genuinely seem like baseball fans.

This is where he needs to start working on that changeup and 2 seemer again.

Side note: is anyone else enjoying the Rockies broadcast team? Both pretty smooth and well informed. Plus they genuinely seem like baseball fans.

i agree, they're solid so far.

Ughhhh, we are bailing this clown out right now. He goes 3-0 and then barely hits the zone for a strike and we groundout. Then he comes back to Kapler with a breaking ball that the catcher has to reach above his head for.

Did anyone catch Brewers Live? The woman filling in tonight was absolutely horrible.

Yeah I've seen her do Minnesota Wild pre and postgame stuff. Not very impressed by her. Stumbling on the early draft picks tonight reminded me of Ann Carroll.

After all that hitting on the home stand, who would've thought that we'd have 1 hit through 4 against Ubaldo Jiminez in Colorado?

Meh, it happens, I guess. Still a lot of game left.

This is my first Brewer game without my appendix and I am really enjoying it....maybe the drugs have something to do with that as well

I have been told baseball is always better sans appendix.

Archived