Brewer Fanatic

03/12/07 - Texas (Loe) @ Brewers (Villanueva): 3:05 PM CT

Team Canada

http://www.brewerfan.net/images/igt/villanueva.jpg

Free Webcast Audio

MLB Gameday

Dave Bush also starting in a "B" squad game this morning, but I don't expect we'll hear much about it before an article gets published, or Brian/Bill mention results in the webcast this afternoon.

Braun will be DHing both games.

Lineups:

Texas:

CF Lofton

1B Catalanotto

SS Young

DH Sosa

LF Wilkerson

RF Cruz

2B Kinsler

3B Vazquez

C Ojeda

Milwauke:

2B Rickie Weeks

SS J.J. Hardy

1B Prince Fielder

CF Bill Hall

C Johnny Estrada

LF Geoff Jenkins

DH Ryan Braun

3B Tony Graffanino

RF Tony Gwynn

RHP Carlos Villanueva

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mar. 10 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Saturday &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Arizona Diamondbacks &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 2:00 p.m.

Mar. 19 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Monday &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Chicago Cubs &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 2:00 p.m. WMLW

Mar. 22 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Thursday &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Colorado Rockies &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 3:00 p.m.

Lets see if CV the younger can continue to impress and make a legit argument for the 5th Starter. From what I keep hearing from Yost and Melvin, they want to win now, so they better put the better of the two out there, this being Villy.

Have you noticed that Ned has Hardy batting 2nd in every lineup he's in?

What are the chances that - after an entire spring of batting Hardy 2nd - Ned will pencil him into the eight hole?

I'd say miniscule chances - unless Hardy fails to get another hit for the remainder of the spring.

So I'm guessing Hardy is getting close to being a lock in the two slot.

Anybody?

From what I keep hearing from Yost and Melvin, they want to win now, so they better put the better of the two out there, this being Villy.

The way I see it, Vargas is pretty much a lock for the #5 spot to start off the season. If that proves to be the case, I don't think that will illustrate Yost and Melvin not wanting to win now.

Archived