Brewer Fanatic

6/4/08 Non-Brewers IGT: Cubs Lose!

wOOgiE22

Watching my two favorite AL teams play right now, Tampa @ Boston on ESPN. Glad that ESPN finally put the Rays on TV, of course its when they are playing Boston but thats cool. I have a fantasy interest in this game as well with Jackson pitching and Crawford and Navarro.

Also looking forward to watching the Padres hopefully beating the Cubs on WGN.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Think of all the things that have happened since the last time the Cubs lost. I've probably had about 100 beers in that span.

Hillary Clinton still had a glimmer of a chance at being the democratic nominee.

James Thompson still had a left ear that hadn't exploded via the hand of Kimbo Slice.

I was still a cigarette smoker....No longer though! No more weezin for me!

James Thompson still had a left ear that hadn't exploded via the hand of Kimbo Slice.

I didn't watch the fight but the guy on ESPNEWS made it sound like Thompson had the cauliflower ear before the fight even started.

Why the heck do we need to make a thread saying the Cubs lost? So what, it isn't like this is September 30th. People are making way to big of a deal with the Us vs. the Cubs talk. As long as we keep winning who the heck cares what the Cubs do. I know we love to hate the Cubs but this is a little ridiculous

Why the heck do we need to make a thread saying the Cubs lost? So what, it isn't like this is September 30th. People are making way to big of a deal with the Us vs. the Cubs talk. As long as we keep winning who the heck cares what the Cubs do. I know we love to hate the Cubs but this is a little ridiculous

While I agree with this in principle, the cubs did just run off 9 in a row. I was beginning to think they were never going to lose again.

Archived