Brewer Fanatic

6/4/08 Diamondbacks (Owings) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I swear Branyan hardly hit that ball. I think he thought he got to under it.

He did (and it still went out). If he had really hit it, it would have been in the third deck like this weekend.

Big props to Prince for battling that AB to draw a BB. I hope they save some runs for the Rockies series. If we don't lay that egg last Thursday against Atlanta we would be going for our 10th win in a row and have a chance at 11 and 12 and free burgers in Colorado.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Brewers finally have a positive run differential! Stat nerds rejoice!

To think that wasn't a great signing when you have Counsell that can barely hit RHP making 3 Million a year is a little crazy.

Counsell has nothing to do with this. You are calling it a great signing because of what he's done so far. Using that perspective, I would be a fool to disagre.e

Winning sure is fun, isn't it? It was just a few short weeks ago we were calling for Ned's head. Whatever spark that hit this team, I hope it stays for a long, long time.....like, oh, the rest of the year? They have been getting good hitting and even better pitching.

Winning sure is fun, isn't it? It was just a few short weeks ago we were calling for Ned's head. Whatever spark that hit this team, I hope it stays for a long, long time.....like, oh, the rest of the year? They have been getting good hitting and even better pitching.

Funny isn't it? I just keep looking back to after that Boston series sweep.

Braun makes comments about how team didn't expect to win.

Yost getting fired rumors reported by blogger and TH on day off before Pittsburgh series.

Since that stuff all happened Brewers are 12-4 (assuming they win today).

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived