Brewer Fanatic

6/4/08 Diamondbacks (Owings) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With a 6-1 lead, a day off and Sheets going on Friday against a bad team, things are sure looking good in the short term.

Sorry Russ, I'm not sure where you are coming from on that one.

You are just looking at his 90 AB from this year. I'm looking at his entire career. It's not surprising that we could come to completely opposite conclusions. As always, I hope Kapler continues to buck the odds.

You are just looking at his 90 AB from this year. I'm looking at his entire career. It's not surprising that we could come to completely opposite conclusions. As always, I hope Kapler continues to buck the odds.

When he was signed, I was expecting a 4th/5th OF and defensive replacement that could PH vs. LHP. He has far exceded my expectations and am very happy about that. To think that wasn't a great signing when you have Counsell that can barely hit RHP making 3 Million a year is a little crazy.

Archived