Brewer Fanatic

6/4/08 Diamondbacks (Owings) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they missed the first pitch and then Parra's hit (until he was rounding second) coming back from commercial late

I don't think that was FSN because it didn't happen with Charter. Maybe your cable company with local commercials?

Singles galore! Good thing too. Hate them there rally-killin homers!

I was just thinking, I can just imagine how giddy Bill is in the booth that the Brewers are scoring all these runs without "relying" on the home run.

Parra batting is Gallardo from the left side minus the home run potential.

It's nice to have a few pitchers like that who can hit so if your ever in a long extra innings game and you burn all your PH's. You can throw a Parra or Gallardo up and know they may get a hit.

What a nice inning! 4 runs!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

awesome to see the shut down 1-2-3 inning out of Parra after we put up a crooked number. only 11 pitches too which is even better.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

they missed the first pitch and then Parra's hit (until he was rounding second) coming back from commercial late

I don't think that was FSN because it didn't happen with Charter. Maybe your cable company with local commercials?

620am didn't come back until the ball was in play also

Archived