Brewer Fanatic

6/4/08 Diamondbacks (Owings) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that on Svuem or Kapler or both?

I almost hope Sveum told him to go, cause if Kapler did that on his own that's pretty horrible. On the other hand Sveum seems way too agressive and it's pretty annoying.

Anyone else hear the reasoning for benching Cameron? If he's a streaky player in a cold spell ,which I agree he is right now, how is sitting him going to get him hot again?

How the heck is Kapler doubled off there? On a deep fly that isn't caught, how would he not have scored from 2B? I don't get it.

I can't believe there were people that were upset over signing kapler this offseason. What a pickup by melvin!

What looked good about the signing at the time (no speedo jokes, please)?

Owings - Parra?

ah hell, disappointment sets in... somebody told me it was going to be Coutlangus paired up with Bush today.

That would be fun. I'd also like to combine eras and see a Coutlangus/Fingers matchup.

wait - what happened? I was too busy giggling at the above post to see what happened with Hart at the plate... stupid Gameday...

What looked good about the signing at the time (no speedo jokes, please)?

It was cheap. It was basically just a contract to try out. Brought a team guy that didn't expect to play everyday, just compete. Had he not performed, he would have been the first to go.

is anyone else having any tv viewing issues on fsn? i have att uverse... and its just a black screen :(

now that i think about it, branyan is starting, therefore there must be some fcc regulations to sensor the awesomeness... i guess now i understand. nothing wrong with uke and jim.

Branyan's at bat - 8 pitches

Kendall+Counsel - 4 pitches

not the grittiness I expect from those last two.

"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Parra in some big trouble here. So many pitches, so many balls.

It was cheap. It was basically just a contract to try out. Brought a team guy that didn't expect to play everyday, just compete. Had he not performed, he would have been the first to go.

Any league min. backup can't hurt you TOO much but you still have to be selective to whom you give those ABs to. You can't pretend there isn't any cost to "just seeing what he can do." There's no question the move has paid off so far. I just hope no one expects it to continue.

looks like a pretty good start today.

Ugh, then Parra struggles in the 3rd.

Come on, Brewers, I want to have fun watching the game at work today (half-day of school).

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I hope Villy is prepared to go 2 or 3 innings today, Manny is throwing a ton of pitches so far.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

is anyone else having any tv viewing issues on fsn?

nothing wrong with uke and jim.

The FSN directors must also be covering the radio broadcast... they missed the first pitch and then Parra's hit (until he was rounding second) coming back from commercial late. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Archived