Brewer Fanatic

6/3/08 Non-Brewer IGT: Joba Chamberlain Makes his First Career Start Tonight

zzzmanwitz

So the Yankees will try to ride Joba's success, only now as a starter...

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11540438/Joba_Horse_Riding_Fitness_Equipment.jpg

This game will be priority 1-b for me to watch tonight. Good thing there won't be any pressure on him.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Major World Event: Christopher Columbus discovers America, 1492

Why This is Bigger: First of all, Columbus didn't discover squat. He didn't even know where he was. He was lost. He thought he had landed on India. Plus, you can't "discover" something that's already inhabited. And the continent Columbus bumped into was already inhabited by Native Americans. Oh, and by the way, guess who is half Native American? You got it. (His other half? Awesome.)

Classic!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I can't wait for him to get rocked the third time through the order because he's not stretched out to start, then seeing all of the debate shows on ESPN tomorrow questioning how this could have possibly happened. With the pitch count they gave him for tonight, he'll be lucky to get through 4 or 5 innings, so even if he does get through it relatively unscathed, that bullpen is going to be completely trashed after tonight...nice way to start a homestand.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Are you implying that ESPN has some sort of Yankee bias?

Not only the yankees. They do give Boston the love also. I mean they also have been breaking down Big Papi's injury on every show and how it will effect the Sox. What a bunch of crap.

Sorry, I should've put that in blue. Kinda thought my sarcasm was a given http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Sorry as well. I got your post but wanted to give the Sox their own credit. All of it is a joke and this is the media biased society we live in today.

I'm trying to remember the last Yankee prospect of any kind that wasn't super hyped...

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Other than wearing the wrong helmet (it's covering the ear towards the umpire), I didn't see anything? Or is that it?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived