Brewer Fanatic

03/15/07 - Brewers (Suppan) vs. Angels 3:05 PM CT

Mass Haas
Suppan is pitching well too. THree innings no hits and four K's. This Braun stuff is pretty crazy but if he keeps throwing the ball away there is no way he should be on the team. I know that opinion is unpopular, but good defense is very, very underated here.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but if he keeps throwing the ball away there is no way he should be on the team. I know that opinion is unpopular, but good defense is very, very underated here.

I agree, you can't have a guy making that many errors. But that bat is very, very, very hard to let at AAA.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

If it's true, Bill just made an interesting comment about why maybe JJ shouldn't be the 2-hole hitter: he's a pull hitter, so he might not be good at hitting behind the runner at first.

Don't know if I'd take Hardy out of the #2 slot because of that, but it is something I hadn't thought of before.

Quote:
will be responsible for the small handful of games they miss the playoffs by.

because Dave Nelson won't be there to correct it, even though they were bad last yearhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I really don't understand why they are so bad on the base paths, Gross got caught down yesterday too, and I can't count how many times the Brewers got thrown out at third last year, especially Clark.

Archived