Brewer Fanatic

6/3/08 Diamondbacks (Johnson) at Brewers (McClung): 7:05 PM CDT... Should Prince sit tonight? (reply #13)

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know, McClung has looked pretty darn good as a starter, aside from the one inning against the Braves (when he just ran out of gas).

No walks tonight, against the four strikeouts.

You have to root for the guy. The Crew needs him right now.

I appreciate the aggressiveness of Sveum but Hardy is too slow to send on a ball like that. He should have been a dead duck (and he would have been, had Montero held onto the ball.) Heck, even JJ's slide was weak.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

things are finally bouncing our way. hardy looked like jack from three's company trying to score. seriously. who taught him to run like that? sheets?! i love it.

RW's average stinks, but he is a part of a lot of our wins recently.

cameron! poo.

hey, I'll take some more insurance runs. Another nice inning.

Come on, bullpen! Do it for me! Shouse? Mota? Tavarez?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived